Eucharistic Service: In-person service is resumed using COVID-19 Guidelines- see below
This service at 10:15 am is a traditional service which includes singing and is considered a “sung”service.
St. Anne’s has resumed in person services following COVID-19 Guidelines.
Please wear a mask over your nose and mouth and honor the social distancing guidelines in place.
- Pews are marked with blue tape. Those attending 8 a.m., please sit where there is NO TAPE.
- 10:15 please sit in the areas marked WITH blue tape.
- The floors have been marked with tape to follow social distancing guidelines.
- If you do not have a mask, we will have one available.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations.
- We will sanitize pews between the services.