Welcome to the Website of St. Anne’s Episcopal Church!
During the shutdown due to Covid-19, virtually all of our activities at St. Anne’s came to a standstill, which, of course, left visitors to this website with a sense that the church was dormant, if not dead. I am happy to assure you that, with the support of everyone who remained steadfast in their generosity, the church is now able to gradually come back to life. You will notice evidence of this as you peruse our website.
The first major step toward coming back to life was made on Sunday, August 9, when we gathered at both 8:00 and 10:15 a.m. to celebrate Holy Eucharist. Granted, our services now feel a bit different with limited music, physical distancing, facial coverings, and Communion via the Bread only, but, rest assured, these changes will not be permanent and, in the meantime, nothing can squelch the joy that comes with entering into God’s presence in his holy sanctuary.
We hope to continue gathering on Sundays for worship indefinitely, but this will depend on a continued decrease in the number of Covid-19 cases in Kosciusko County; were this to reverse itself and head in the wrong direction, we will have to suspend in-person worship (at least indoors), albeit temporarily. Should any changes to our plans for in-person services be necessary, you may consult this website, or your email if you are on our mailing list.
May we continue to have life in the Lord Jesus and, when and where possible, “worship the Lord in holy splendor” and “tremble before him, all the earth” (Psalm 96:9). God hears our praises even when we are outside the sanctuary!
Grace and peace to you,
The Rev. Ryan Fischer, Rector
St. Anne’s Episcopal Church
SUNDAY, SEPTEMBER 27 SERVICES Both the 8 and 10:15 a.m. Celebration of Holy Eucharist will be held inside. Attendance guidelines are: 65 individuals in the sanctuary. We have set up 35 chairs that are social distanced. Please wear a mask and practice social distancing.
UPON REGATHERING We will follow all of the guidelines given by the CDC. We will require face masks for worship. If you do not have one, one will be provided. Postcards with more information about our regathering are available on the tile table in the entrance.
~RESUMED WORSHIP ~
St. Anne’s will Celebrate Holy Eucharist this Sunday at 8 and 10:15 a.m. inside the church.
Please wear a mask and honor the social distancing guidelines in place.
Thank you for worshiping with us, please note:
- Pews have been marked with blue tape. Those attending 8 a.m.,
please sit where there is NO TAPE.
- 10:15 please sit in the areas marked WITH blue tape.
- The floors have been marked with tape to follow social
- If you do not have a mask, we will have one available.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in several locations.
- We will sanitize pews between the services.
- Communion will be available by consuming wafers.
- Check the St. Anne’s Facebook or our website www.stanneswarsaw.org to confirm service is still able to be held. Changes will be posted on Saturday evening.wi
What’s Happening at St. Anne’s?
COVID-19 is limiting our in-person service. While the information below looks dated, it is there for you to get a sense of our usual practices.
IF SERVICES ARE NOT AVAILABLE AT ST. ANNE’S DUE TO COVID-19, PLEASE JOIN US FOR VIRTUAL WORSHIP THIS SUNDAY VIA THE EPISCOPAL DIOCESE OF NORTHERN INDIANA
During the COVID-19 pandemic, we will worship as a diocese. Join us via Facebook at EDNIN Virtual Worship!
What’s near St. Anne’s Episcopal Church?
- For information about Warsaw: http://warsaw.in.gov/
- For information about Warsaw Community Schools: http://www.warsaw.k12.in.us/
- For cultural opportunities in Warsaw: http://visitkosciuskocounty.org/explore-the-area/history-and-culture/